Watch Sex And The City Online :: home
Welcome to tvs-sex-and-the-city.com, the ultimate website for those who love Sex And The City. Here you can get all your Sex And The City updates including the latest news, discussions, reviews and much more. We also help you watch Sex And The City online by indexing various streaming links for all Sex And The City episodes. We are a spam free organization that is dedicated to bringing you the latest episodes from Sex And The City as soon as it gets released on TV, and we are proud to be a community oriented website powered by users like you. Our content gets updated on daily basis, so if you missed the latest Sex And The City episode on TV, make sure to check our website to follow the action. To get started, you can register an account and use the navigation menu on the top.
- Season 6 Episode 20S6 E2022 Feb 2004An American Girl In Paris (part Deux)Carrie has an awkward meal with Petrovsky's ex-wife and begins to wonder if she can ever live up to his ex. On the streets, Carrie meets some of her fans who want to throw Carrie a party. In New York, Samantha drives Smith away when her sex drive begins to fade, but Smith lets Samantha know that he has strong feelings for her, even when she has no sex drive. Charlotte and Harry finally receive good news about their adoption. Steve and Miranda agree to let his mother live with them after she has a stroke. Back in Paris, Petrovsky ends up slapping Carrie during a fight, and runs into Big, who is there to help her pick up the pieces.
- Season 6 Episode 19S6 E1915 Feb 2004An American Girl In Paris (part Une)Before leaving for Paris, Carrie runs into Big and tells him that she wants him out of her life. After one last dinner with the girls, Carrie leaves for Paris. In New York, Samantha speaks at a breast cancer benefit and Charlotte goes to Carrie's in search of an adoption recommendation, but ends up talking to big instead. After talking with Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte, Big decides to go to Paris after Carrie.
- Season 6 Episode 18S6 E188 Feb 2004Splat!At a dinner party, Petrovsky breaks the news that Carrie is moving with him to Paris, and Miranda doesn't take the news well. A death at a party causes Carrie to re-examine her life, and the girls' lives, in order to make a decision about Paris.
- Season 6 Episode 17S6 E171 Feb 2004The Cold WarCarrie and Petrovsky's relationship continues to fall apart. In order to prove that Smith is not gay, Samantha tapes them having sex and accidentally leaks it to the press. Meanwhile, Charlotte enters her dog in a dog show and Miranda has a hard time adjusting to her life in Brooklyn.
- Season 6 Episode 16S6 E1625 Jan 2004Out Of The Frying PanCarrie and Petrovsky have dinner together, but Carrie walks out on him when he talks about a friend he had that died of cancer. Samantha's treatments go well, except for the fact that her hair starts to fall out. Smith helps her feel better when he shave his head, and the two go out together, both bald. Charlotte and Harry continue to have trouble conceiving, and Charlotte ends up adopting a dog. Meanwhile, Steve and Miranda look at houses in Brooklyn after they both feel that the apartment is too cramped.
- Season 6 Episode 15S6 E1518 Jan 2004Catch-38Carrie learns that Petrovsky has a 22 year-old daughter and doesn't want any more children, leaving Carrie to wonder if she's willing to give up children for Petrovsky. At her cancer treatments, the male physician offends Samantha, so Samantha sets out to get on a female doctor's schedule. Miranda and Steve leave for their honeymoon, but the location Steve chose drives Miranda crazy. Brady is left in the care of Carrie and Charlotte, and Charlotte stresses out the entire time.
- Season 6 Episode 14S6 E1411 Jan 2004The Ick FactorCarrie's relationship with Petrovsky continues to go well, but his extravagant gifts become too much for Carrie. Steve and Miranda decide to get married and begin to plan their wedding. Harry tries to be romantic by taking Charlotte to a fancy French restaurant, but the gesture is lost when they both come down with food poisoning. Samantha decides she wants breast implants but receives startling news from the plastic surgeon.
- Season 6 Episode 13S6 E134 Jan 2004Let There Be LightCarrie and Aleksandr sleep together, but Carrie is surprised when she wakes up to find that Aleksandr uses his apartment for his business. Charlotte continues to recover from her miscarriage and volunteers with the blind to take her mind off things. Steve moves back into Miranda's apartment, but having Dr. Leeds living in the building makes Miranda uncomfortable. Samantha discovers that Smith's feelings are true, but only after she has an affair with Richard.
- The TalkS5E70 Trisha Yearwood
2:00PM on FX
- Doctor WhoS8E13 Last Christmas (special)
8:00PM on TeenNick
- CSIS15E12 Dead Woods
10:00PM on TeenNick
- The MentalistS7E5 The Silver Briefcase
8:00PM on TeenNick
- A HauntingS7E12 Portal of Doom
9:00PM on FX